Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Architecture programme is a pre-professional course that offer a further pathway for students becoming a professional Architect.
Combine with the discipline of art and science, Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Architecture provided students design, development and planning of the Architecture and Building Environments process.
- Pass Pendidikan Seni subject at SPM level or pass a portfolio test for those who did not take the Pendidikan Seni subject. AND
- Pass Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or equivalent with at least Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in two subjects and pass the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) with credit in Mathematics; OR
- Pass the Matriculation / Foundation in the relevant field with a minimum CGPA of 2.0 and a credit in Mathematics at SPM level; OR
- Pass the Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least grade B in 5 subjects including Mathematics; OR
- Pass Diploma in Arhitecture (Level 4 KKM) from HEI recognized by the Malaysian Government with a minimum CGPA of 2.0; OR
- Pass Diploma (Level 4 KKM) in a related field of HEI recognized by the Malaysian Government with a minimum CGPA of 2.0 and received a credit in Mathematics at SPM level; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government